Details of your home’s building process
Building your dream house with Tyris Homes only takes a few short months. With our years of experience and efficient methods of building, we can have your home ready for you in no time.
- The homesite is staked for home location. After final elevations are determined for maximum aesthetics, excavation begins.
- Footers are dug and concrete poured. Poured concrete or masonry foundation walls are installed and inspected.
- Concrete slab for basement is poured.
- Yard is rough graded and water and sewer connections to the home are made.
- Home framing begins. This includes framing of the floors, walls, and roof trusses.
- Rough-ins for your home’s mechanical systems begins. This includes plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
- Roof shingles and selected exterior siding are installed.
- Decks and porches are constructed.
- Brick or stone to grade as specified is laid on the foundation.
- Insulation is installed with the appropriate R-factor.
- Drywall is installed, finished and painted.
- Cabinets are installed and trimmed out.
- Lighting is installed and trimmed out.
- HVAC is completed and trimmed out.
- Flooring selections of carpet, wood and/or tile are installed.
- Plumbing is completed and fixtures installed.
- Final interior “punch-out” items are completed.
- Concrete sidewalk to the house, final landscaping and asphalt driveway paving completed.
Final walk-through and closing!